domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012


There are lots of things I would like to do before dying,   this time I’m going to make a list of ten and I’m going to divide it in two items, the first one is related with family and work topics that don’t depend only on me and the second item is related with those dreams that involves only my decision, my hopes, those crazy things that make you feel free and alive.

I.-
I want to end my career, because I know that with this fact many doors are going to be open.
I want to build a company linked with design and architecture, but I want to make a different business model that includes old crafts, to rescue them, focus on hand made process.
I want to get married and I want to have a couple of kids, build a family, this is one of my priorities and I`m going to feel disappointed if can`t fulfill that dream.
I want to continue studying, something related with administration, so I can manage my business in the perfect way.
I want to see my children grow, I want to make them happy, I want to see them doing whatever they want.

II.-
I want to learn to fly a plane, and travel all over my country.
I want visit Vietnam, Morocco and Egypt.
I want to learn how to dive, and explore the coasts of Greece.
I want to live at list one year in Buenos Aires, I love that city!
I want to have a big house in the countryside full of animals, horses, sheep and cows.

As you see all the things that I want to do before dying are not impossible, so I am going to work hard to achieve them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario