jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012


Soda Estereo Chile 2007

I grew up hearing different kind of music, during my short life, I have gone to lots of concerts too, different bands, different styles, classic, pop or rock, music is music and when I have the opportunity to assist to a concert I don’t think it twice!  Even though there is one that I will never forgot, “Soda Estereo in Chile in 2007”, because I grew hearing them.
Me and my friends when we were teenagers used to organize meetings to watch the last concert of them. Every time was the same conversation about “How much would pay to see them together again?”, and the hole group agree that there was not an amount of money to have the opportunity to see them together an alive.
I don’t know if god or something hear our conversations but in our last school year we received the advice that “soda” would raise and they were coming to Chile. You can’t imagine how does it feel!.  The band that you expect during all your teenage years is going to be here and you have the opportunity to see them and hear them alive.
Obviously my friend and I bought the tickets immediately without thinking in price, as we talk years before.
The day of the concert we met us in the same house that we used to when we were younger; we prepare ourselves for the experience we were supposed to live with beer and roast beef, we had a really good time but it was nothing beside what we were supposed to live in few hours.
The concert took place at “Estadio Nacional”, once we were there I felt in another dimension, the only think that we wanted was hear my “favorite band”, It was something unforgettable, and there are no words to describe that moment.


1 comentario:

  1. Soda Estereo! i really like it and i went to this concert too. it's sad that today the latin music isn't as well as they.

    ResponderEliminar