jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012


During these months I learnt a lot, I feel that I recover the English that I had 5 years ago, speaking and writing, rehearse is very difficult, because there is no time.

I am not good at righting but I did my best, I now that I was a bit irresponsible, but sometimes there is no time!

What I liked most during this semester was writing about topics that involve my feelings, a hope, talking about my own was an exercise of personal knowledge. There were two post I enjoyed most, the one that I relate my birthday and the that I describe my favorite movie, I think Both of them shows what I am thinking nowadays.

There were post I didn´t enjoy so much, for example, when we had to comment some notice, or when I had to invent something unreal to make the most a bit longer or more interesting.

I think one of the most interesting blogs was the one that belongs to Francisca Cousiño, I noticed we have common things and common places above all when we had to speak about restaurants she mention 2 of my preferences.

The most attractive blog is mine, obviously (jajajaj), full of feeling, good writing I think It´s going to be the one that is going to receive a good mark even though it is not complete.

 

Thank you all! For paying attention and comment my blog, It´s going to be for the next, nobody knows if I become a professional blogger, see you all, and Seasons greetings!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Diego,
    good reflexion about the blogs!! jaja only like you own blog?
    Succes whit the last tests!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "The most attractive blog is mine", haha I belive that you really think that haha.
    I liked too the post of movies, maybe it is because all the people enjoy movies, but abouy diferent topics.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, most of times, it was also hard for me to complete de 250 words
    good luck with your tests!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think i just comment your blog once, anyway, hope you have a good semester end!

    ResponderEliminar